SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT POLICY We are a bunch of committed professionals!
About UsSafety, Health & Environment Policy
Safety, Health & Environment Policy
We are a bunch of committed professionals!
TRANSACT business with
Honesty, Integrity & Transparency
A unique feature of our engagement is our ability to work closely with all stakeholders CO-CREATING value in the process. We act as an extended arm of our clients leading to operational effeciencies to them.
All our systems and processes are designed to facilitate unique blend of ideas from all stakeholders in order to jointly produce a mutually valued outcome.
We bring to the table our in-depth understanding of construction projects & practices in India and Abroad to optimize construction process.
Our Safety, Health & Environment Policy is to accomplish and implement the following in all the projects we are associated with:
- Reduce Risk of Accidents
- Reduce Risk of damage to the Property
- Mitigate damage to the Environment
- Provide minimum standards for health & welfare of the workers
- Protect the environment
Shall strive to achieve the above goals by implementing:
- Use of Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) like safety headgear, shoes, harness, goggles, nose masks, ear muffs, gloves, gum boots, etc., as per the working conditions
- Work permits for safe working at heights, depths, hazardous areas, etc.
- Risk assessment of the work activity prior to commencement
- Educating the worker regarding usage of PPE & safety norms of the company
- Checking the materials used for construction works for its compliance to safety standards
- Check on Plant, Machinery & Vehicles (PMV) used at site
- Investigating incidents/ accidents in detail and reporting. Taking proper precautions to avoid recurrence of the incidents
- Usage of proper sign boards
- Conducting Tool Box training to workers of contractors in a planned and regular manner
- To maintain safety checklists for various works carried out at construction site